For more than 20 years I have been writing about science and medicine for clients at universities, disease-focused organizations, hospitals, foundations, and museums. With this broad experience, I’m a quick study when it comes to both content and your organization. I can offer creative solutions for your project needs and deliver targeted writing that engages your audiences, on deadline.
- Freelance science and medical writer, and business owner
- Communications writer and director of special projects at The Rockefeller University
- Reporter-researcher at Discover magazine
- Writer and content developer at the American Museum of Natural History and other exhibition venues
- University of Pennsylvania, PhD, History and Sociology of Science
- New York University, MA, Science, Health and Environmental Reporting Program
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BS, Chemistry and the Program in Science, Technology and Society